Saturday, August 23, 2008

an unbelievably gratuitous Matthew Goode post





"Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Ma-tthew Goode: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three on the teeth. Ma. Tthew Goode."
ok that was blatantly and completely the opening prose of Vladamir Nabakov's Lolita, but this guy just makes me want to say brilliant things. you can read his filmography here, but i'll just let you know he's pretty talented, pretty damn handsome and the fact that he's going to be in "The Watchmen" and the star of "The Brideshead Revisited" is proof enough of his ability to make a serious artistic contribution on some incredibly major motion pictures. the shots above are from a New York Times Magazine photo shoot, while the photos below are from the ad campaign for Hackett menswear.
there are a thousand other things i could say about Matthew Goode, but for now i'll just say watch "The Lookout" to actually see him do some acting, or you can admire his beauty as Scarlett Johansson's fiance in "Match Point." either which way we're all going to be seeing a lot of this guy (i hope) once[/if] "Watchmen" is released on March 6th, 2009.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

two things

first its not the watchmen , it's just watchmen.

2nd, this was a glorious post, and those pics were drool worthy

Unknown said...

He is so very much everything u open ur post w/ to me, my obsession, my delight y many other things I love MG now n forever ��❤❣��‼️

Unknown said...

All these picts r "drool worthy" n much, much more MG is also my obsession n more🥰❣‼️

Anonymous said...

My god he is overwhelming the most gorgeous man ever! Just plan over the top in his talent an beauty! He has humor, an amazing personality! Will be a force to reckon with in any project he takes on!!!!