Wednesday, October 8, 2008

how i spent (part of) my birthday

Since my family was out of town on business and i was forced to have a pseudo "16 Candles"-esque birthday, i decided to buy myself some presents or at least look for one at Bal Harbour...


though my main reason to head up there was to spend some time with the man/artist i love the most right now, Mr. Marc Jacobs

I then found myself worshipping at the feet of the dearly departed Mr. Yves Saint Laurent




these pictures don't do these glasses justice



later i ended up at the Honor Roll Studios for some art opening


Alexi was a fan of the art, i was a fan of the "Vodka substitute"





and the night ended at The White Room with a DJ set by The Glimmers and condoms by Scion...ye i didn't get it either






Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


No comments: