Wednesday, February 25, 2009

please take a moment to Rock the F out to - U2

So I woke up this morning with the opening riff of U2's Vertigo in my head completely out of nowhere, since I haven't listened to it or that album in over a year. I then thought to myself what a great band to feautre on "please take a moment to Rock the F out," but it turns out that all the songs I wanted to post's embed codes have been disabled. I was too lazy to come up with any other solution than to just post the links for each amazing song, except for their newest single "Get On Your Boots," because it was available.

Their new album, No Line On The Horizon, comes out next Tuesday and to promote it they'll be playing on The Late Show with David Letterman EVERYDAY NEXT WEEK. Ladies and germs now please enjoy a few tracks from U2.

Get On Your Boots (Live at the Brit Awards)


Vertigo

New Years Day

Elevation

Pride

Beautiful Day

No comments: