Saturday, December 5, 2009

please take a moment to Dance the F out to - Janet Jackson

With the holiday season officially here, I've been missing a lot of people I grew up with that I don't get to see enough. In an aim to "revisit my youth" I've been listening to a lot of Janet Jackson, and "Miss You Much" helps me get over thinking about Olivia, Karl, Lauren, Phil, Tishi & the list goes on... But thanks to Janet's awesomeness I can join a "Rhythm Nation" & never dance alone. Ladies & Gents please take a moment to Dance the F out to Janet or Miss Jackson if you're nasty!


Miss You Much


Rhyhtm Nation


Love Will Never Do Without You


If


Escapade


I Get So Lonely


What Have You Done For Me Lately


All for you


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video's i love me some Janet. Said.... i don't like what your reply imply's.