Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the makings of a digital transatlantic "love" affair


i've always thought of myself as a person who shoots from the hip and is pretty straightforward. there's A LOT of bullshit in this world, but plenty of wonderfully entertaining, intelligent, caring, brilliant and absurdly attractive people that enrich my life that i am willing and proud to share my love for with whoever reads this blog.
anyone who knows me knows my great affinity for all things British. i refer to it as Anglophilia, but in all honesty it's a total and complete obsession, with The Empire from The Queen, to Camelot to Ricky Gervais and of course fish n chips and eggy in a basket. as i type this i am watching the incredibly amazingly hilarious comedy "Hot Fuzz" starring Simon Pegg (possibly one of the funniest men on the planet,) who also co-wrote the movie. he also did "Shaun of The Dead," (which combined my love of movies about zombies and brilliant comedy.) with all that said i share with you all a fantastic bloke from across the pond, i'm content to call my friend, who is not only incredibly cool but delightfully entertaining. ladies and gents i introduce to you Mr. Nick Lewis.

No comments: