Thursday, October 16, 2008

even i wonder how my mind works - herbal cigarettes

so i just found a fantastically hilarious clip from what i can only assume is some totally brilliant British comedy series from 2o years ago, called "Alfresco," that happened to feature one of my favorite actors, Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr. Gregory House on "House."

i literally stumbled upon this clip after i found myself day dreaming about "Mad Men's" Don Draper, and started to wonder about all the cigarettes they smoke on show. it reminded me of an interview Jon Hamm did on Kimmel not too long ago where he mentioned that the characters are actually smoking herbal cigarettes, which then lead to me googling herbal cigarettes and this video came up. so basically my thought process was:

Don Draper's smoking hotness -> Don smoking -> herbal cigarettes -> Google + "herbal cigarrettes" (i spelled it wrong because i don't smoke) -> hilarious brilliant video featuring another amazing actor from one of my other favorite shows-> blog about it


I just found it humourous and coincidental that I came across this while originally thinkgin about Jon Hamm considering Hugh Laurie has repeatedly been Jon Hamm's competetion for Best Actor in a Drama Series at almost every awards show. i also have to add that my favorite line from this video is, "You're a credulous git Mr. Pepperdine!" And with that said please enjoy the clip!



No comments: