Monday, November 10, 2008

Attention Fair Readers

First and foremost thank you very much for actually reading my blog. I know there is all of 4 of you out there, but it is greatly appreciated and I encourage you to comment more, suggest features or even contribute-like my blog description reads "...this is a place for madness." Friday's "Under Construction" was actually quite literal, as I intend to revamp the blog rather soon, so expect a few changes and feel free to offer any tips or things you do or do not like. Upcoming posts will feature, a review of Guy Ritchie's new film, RockNRolla, some thoughts on this past season of Entourage, a review and photos from the Coldplay show at the Bank Atlantic Center, and an all new feature called "Under the Influence." So thanks again for reading, have a great week, and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen keep writing!!!