Friday, December 12, 2008

The New York Picture Purge Part 1

So I went to New York for a wedding over 2 weeks ago but haven't had a chance to post all the pictures, because of the the Thanksgiving and the madness that was Art Basel (those pics will be up sooner than these were.) So I've decided to just purge all those photos from my phone and share them with you. I apologize in advance for the diluge of pics, I'm a documentarian - which means I had to shoot everything I saw that caught my eye, and have broken it up into a couple different parts

Day 1 of the 2 days I spent at MoMA

Klimt

Klimt

Karl & Klimt

Monet

Mondrian

Mondrian

Van Gogh

Lichetenstein

Warhol

Johns

Pollock

Rothko

Nouvel



Where Don Draper stays when Betty kicks him out.


Mad Men meets The Rat Pack?...The Mad Pack? The Rat Men?

Blusstery Brooklyn Photography or Wobbly Williamsburg camera work

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: