Monday, January 12, 2009

Prepare yourself- Jack Bauer has returned


So I drafted this last week and didn't get a chance to post it until now, but since 24's 2 night 4 hour premiere began last night I figured I should get it out there. These tidbits are from the EW feature Ask Ausiello, THE place to go for TV Spoilers and info. If you missed the premiere you can watch it and plenty of other episodes online. I also have to give props to Rhys Coiro (you'll remember him from Entourage as Billy Walsh, the maniac-director of Medellin) he plays a bored snarky data analyst.

Question: 24 season 7 premiere screeners were recently sent out to the press, and I'm pretty sure the mighty Ausiello got one. Mind giving us a tidbit about this weekend's premiere? -- YongAusiello: If it's okay by you, I'd rather give you four tidbits, one for each hour of the two-night premiere.

1) Listen closely for the words "deep sky," because one of 24's coolest twists ever occurs shortly after they're uttered.

2) A bombshell secret about Tony Almeida gets revealed around Hour 3: He's got pectoral muscles for days. Janeane Garofalo even gets to touch one of them!

3) Speaking of Garofalo, her chemistry with doppelganger Mary Lynn Rajskub is so off the charts that there's buzz Fox may spin them off into their own show. In related news, if I make a wish in Ask Ausiello, it officially qualifies as buzz. Totally true.

4) I've come to the conclusion after watching the first four eps that James Morrison is Neil Patrick Harris' biological father.

No comments: