Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shop Bar Grand Opening Photos

So last Thursday night was the Grand Opening of Shop Bar, a boutique that offers mens and womens vintage and high end fair, inside of The Black Sheep Lounge (formerly Laundry Bar.) Two old friends, Mariana & Carolina are the owner and manager of this fantastic new store, that you much check out, & kindly asked me to model at their opening event, along with a few other beautiful ladies. We got our hair did, makeup made, and clothes styled by the baddest bitches in town, all in all it was a fantastic night and here are the pictures to prove it.


Mariana & Carolina

















Dee from Shear Genius showing off her team's work

The Miffmaster himself Dylan Lewis & Lu




Makeup Maestro Alejandro



















It's great seeing old friends, I've known these ladies for a combined total of 30 years & yes I'm aware that's longer than we've been alive.


Katie's kills it collecting cash [now say that 5 times fast]







Hair Geniuses and I mean it, they did an incredible job



& yes I am busting out "The Robot!"
What do you expect that's how I roll, who I am & the title of this blog bitches!

No comments: