Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Coachella Madness

For some odd reason my pics of Paul and a couple others from Saturday wouldn't upload, but I'll add them when they finally do, but I was able to include the video I took of him doing "Blackbird."

Blackbird

Hello Rob & my favorite Beastie Boys T

it's a polo field, if it's good enough for horses it's good enough for me


fenced in @ Paolo Nutini








the splendour of the beer tent

getting low at Zane Lowe



clearly this dude & his Sketchers bag weren't down





I love taking pictures of people taking pictures




"This is so much more fun than dancing alone to this in my room."




Tunde I love you

As darkness falls,things get blurry...



& the freaks come out




her dayglow in the dark dancers














then she decided to invite part of the crowd on the stage...

but there wasn't any anarchy, just THE KILLERS


hey Brandon, where's your 'stache?






"I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier"

oooh mysterious

ooh shiny

oooh pretty



No comments: