Monday, April 27, 2009

Coachella Roundup



I hope you guys had a great weekend. I had quite possibly one the best of my life last weekend at Coachella and Swamp Stomp was pretty fantastic too this past weekend. I don't think I'll ever be able tofully summarize how wonderful it was, but I'll try to post as much as I can. If you ever have the chance to go to Coachella Music Festival, I highly recommend it, and you will not regret a moment. I'll probably spend the next few days posting and wrapping up the weekend, since there's waaaaaay too much for one post, & I've been too busy catching up on work and worried about the bacon flu epidemic so brace yourselves.






holy crap is that snow?



I took A LOT of pictures of these I just love watching them go round

& round




& round






Bobby in our comfortable accomodations after a very long drive from L.A

enjoying some famial vintage to unwind before a long weekend


home sweet home



hey look it's a baby!




Rob & Kaki @ Felix Da Housecat


"I used to hate when people called me Carlton." Robert Auguste



oh Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand how I adore thee



Me freaking out at Franz Ferdinand






so I found this bra on the ground in the beer tent...



& it turned out to be Calvin Klein & actually pretty clean...



oh hey look it's Paul McCartney...

No comments: