Monday, May 11, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Review

I'll keep this short and sweet since I inundated you fine readers repeatedly last week with a whole lotta Liev Love. The title [of this new franchise within in a franchse] alone "X:Men Origins" lets you know what you're walking into. I'll be honest the opening credit sequence and Ryan Reynolds (who's only in the movie for 15 minutes at the most) were THE best part of the first hour of this insanely huge summer blockbuster. But the minute Taylor Kitsch entered into the plot as the undeniably badass Remy LeBeau aka Gambit (aka 1 of the coolest/most underrated X-MEN,) the movie set itself on the right track. By the end of the film I was kind of sad it was over (mainly because I wanted to see more of Liev, Taylor and Hugh.) Apparently there's already another one of these movies in development starring RR, (but I think it should be about Gambit,)
My rating: 8.5/10

No comments: