Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A True Alchemist


Well, well, well it looks like Mr. Nick Lewis has stepped up his game and created a keen and entertaining new site:

Developed from the humble beginnings of a simple personal blogspot; So Shape It is a continuation of my love affair with music, art and fashion. With an underlying principle driven by aesthetics, this is a refined new look for The Shape Of Things To Come. This is simply Version 1 for the site, and an expansion of the themes covered on my personal blog. The first step on the journey to developing a brand driven by the things that I appreciate, admire and wish to promote. I hope that you enjoy the content, and that it inspires, motives and entertains...
Safe,
Nick Lewis

I just want to give Nick props for all his hard work and share his site with the rest of you, since I have a feeling you may enjoy the revamped version of the existing blog.

No comments: