Friday, February 20, 2009

please take a moment to Chill the F out to - Lykke Li

I had a moderate obsession with Lykke Li last summer after a friend told me to check out "Little Bit" (which you may have heard in the background of the Victoria's Secret Holiday commercials.) After listening to that song on loop for almost an hour I checked out her other stuff, which was pretty fantastic as well, but decided to keep her to myself. I thought my minor infatuation was over and done with til Carson Daly devoted Wednesday night's entire show to this lovely songbird from Sweden. Now I her music is stuck in my head all over again and this time I had to share.

Little Bit



Breaking it Up


"Dance, Dance, Dance" with Bon Ivor Live in L.A


Lykke Li & Bon Iver doing 'Dance Dance Dance' in L.A from Lykke Li on Vimeo.

I'm Good I'm Gone with Robin


Tonight


Lykke Li - Tonight from Lykke Li on Vimeo.



Little Bit (Live & Acoustic on Jools Holland)

1 comment:

Nick Lewis said...

She's amazing, I posted her cover of Rick Ross' Hustlin a little while ago, and she's very cute.