Tuesday, April 14, 2009

please take a moment to Rock the F out to - White Lies

White Lies are my new favorite band and I can't wait to see them on Friday at Coachella. The first time I heard their music was the same night I heard Panic Bomber's and can only speak highly of them both, though they sound nothing alike. They're a cross between Editors, Interpol and Joy Division, but definitely have a sense of humor & are willing to step outside their genre and cover Kanye West. They'll be touring all over the world this summer, so if you have the chance to check them out you should, or you can buy their debut album at your nearest Target for under 10 bucks.

Death (Live on Jools Holland)


Fairwell to the Fairground


E.S.T


To Lose My Life (Live at BBC 1 Live Lounge)


From The Stars


A Place To Hide


The Price of Love



Love Lockdown (Kanye West cover)

No comments: