Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm famous on the festival circuit....

Well at least I think so in my mind. While I'm currently in California, next weekend April 25, 2009 there will be a great local music festival at Viriginia Key Fishing Village (more commonly known as Jimbos,) called Swamp Stomp. There's going to be plenty of great local acts, like Juke, Tavern, Rachel Goodrich & Cleveland Jones, so I encourage you to check it out. Each year the event gets better and everyone always has a fantastic time. This year I was deemed head of the 'Hipsters' and will in charge of a Tug of War contest against "the hippies." Clearly the gentlemen who nominated me have NOT SEEN the Hipster Olympicsm which you can view below. I've got to thank Olivia for bringing this to my attention before Ultra because it was incredibly coincidental.


I'm not saying I'm gonna forfeit, but as hipsters say "Silver is the new gold...& empanadas are the new cupcakes."

No comments: