Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coachella - Set Times

The Coachella - Set Times are up & I already have a number of conflicting shows on the Friday, the day I'm most excited for.

Franz Ferdinand and Crystal Castles are playing at the exact the same time, White Lies (my new favorite band) start playing 15 minutes after The Ting Tings (who I missed at Ultra,) while Leonard Cohen's set overlaps with Ghostland Observatory. I guess I'll have to go to All Points West Festival to catch them, The Ting Tings & Crystal Castles, since I'm probably going to stay for all of FF & LC's sets.

Hoping to make it in time to catch Liars, but will am just hoping to make it to the venue for Paolo Nutini.


By Day 3 I'll probably have festival dimentia so I haven't really looked at the set times (or at Saturday's too thouroughly) but the game plan is be there for Lykke Li or bust, since she's THE act I (& probably thousands of others) are most pumped to see. Hopefully I'll be able to catch Friendly Fires too, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be better than they were 3 years ago, but I'm saving myself for a beautiful young woman from Sweden, PB & J and The Kills.

No comments: