Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kiefer Sutherland thinks he's actually Jack Bauer and breaks Fashion Designer's nose!

When I saw this title -Winner Of Last Night: SubMercer. Keifer Sutherland Breaks Jack McCollough’s Nose! - I was more worried about Jack than shocked Kiefer went all nutso again (full clip below,) and thought he actually was Jack Bauer. Jack McCollough, on the other hand, is one half of my favorite design duo Proenza Schouler, and apparently is still in the hospital as of yesterday. I tweeted about how I was watching 24 and drooling over updates about The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Costume Gala, but didn't think worlds would collide like this.

Kiefer on holiday, and who knows what else...




I've gotta give a shout out to Olivia for sending me pics from backstage at Proenza Schouler's Fall 09 show, back in February, since that's probably the last time you'll see a pic of Jack with his old nose.

and here's the profile/a cheap excuse for me to show how adorable Lazaro (the other half of the design duo.)

No comments: