Monday, June 8, 2009

Ch- ch- check it out



Fashion designer extraordinaire Jeremy Scott is teaming up with Adidas again to create a capsule collection. While the majority of the looks really aren't athletically functional they're pretty fierce. Especially the winged kicks that are sadly not available everywhere.




while this dress is quiet fun, the shoes look even more so, are those wings I see?



this dress is quintesential Jeremy, it not only pays homage & includes the original inspiration, but is playful, quirky and feminine.


all I can think is "Hammer Time"




I like that he envigorated the orignal logo with some color & that the skirt was inspired by the color bars on TV at the end of a broadcast day.


utterly insane and totally nuts, but still very exciting prints




I can see an army of High School girls wearing this for some reason


I would totall wear this.

1 comment:

Richard said...

While I do agree that you would look smashing in that map one-piece, the rest is so 1991. It's like the outfits of the flygirls on In Living Color.