Monday, June 8, 2009

The Hangover Review

This movie was everything I expected it to be and more. I went in expecting a high level of hilarity and insanity and it covered those bases within the first 5 minuates just getting to meet all the characters. Though Zach Galifianakis as Alan, the brother of the bride, & non-stop scene stealer, was a comedic revelation. There's so much more I could say about this movie, but don't want to give anything away, except that if you're not familiar with the plot, it's about 4 friends who drive to Vegas for a bachelor party and all hell breaks loose, while hilarity ensues, a tooth is lost a baby is found & Mike Tyson is involved. I almost went to see it again the day after I saw and know I'll be going again, the real question is when are you going to?
My rating: 9.8/10

No comments: