Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More of my favorite Grammy moments

T-Pain on the red carpet, being as fantastic as always.



Bono opening the show.



Coldplay on the red carpet in the outfits they "blatantly stole and recycled from Sgt. Pepper..."



& when they won 1 of their many awards of the evening

Goddess Divine M.I.A rocking fab preggers style on the red carpet

& of course again on stage with the boys proving no one on tha corner has swagger like them


Thom Yorke dancing up a storm like usual.



Mr. Paul McCartney


While Dave Grohl is one of the best frontmen in Rock & Roll I love it when he plays the drums.




I've been praising Adele and her talent for some time now, so I'm sooooooooo happy she got the credit she deserves and won Best New Artist.



Here's Sugarland's performance followed by Adele with Chasing Pavements

No comments: