Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello Fair Readers!

A lot's happened since I took a break from posting. A handful of famous people died, (Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays to name the most high profile,) & of course a bunch of other stuff has happened in our collective existence, that I doubt has made you miss my posts (unless your Richard and you're eagerly awaiting my Bruno Review) especially those of you who are not too fond of my "Ad Fad" posts. I just needed a break from the blogosphere and have been spending a lot of time, focusing on one of my greatest loves comedy - mainly by spending a lot of time at The Miami Improv and hanging out with and trying to learn as much as possible from comedians. I'll makes sure to post more about these great, funny guys - Jim Jeffries, Al Jackson, Forrest Shaw, Ryan Dalton, Dave Williamson and Oni Perez, so check them out, or just wait til I post about.

No comments: