Monday, January 5, 2009

Bask in the glory of "Skins"


I mentioned "Skins" briefly when reviewing "Slumdog Millionaire," but haven't really talked about this show with anyone because I've been keeping it to myself, because it's incredibly addictive. It's a British Drama about a group of English friends, who party like nobodies business and get caught up in antics big and small, as they learn about life, death, sex and each other. The show originally aired on Ch 4 in the UK and airs every Sunday night on BBC America, though when I missed an ep I was able to catch it on youtube thanks to dannyfl89, who has all of season 1 and 2 posted. Each episode is broken up into 5 separate parts but you can watch Season 1 Episode 1 Part 1 (sadly the embedding had been disabled by request.) It's nice to aside from dannyfl89, other people are just as excited about this show, that also features great music and ia a BAFTA (basically the British Oscar) nominee.

No comments: