Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"How can you mend a broken heart?"

I recently had my heart brusied, but not broken by 2 people [they were formerly my closest friends/confidantes] within the same week and I've turned to Al Green and asked "How can you mend a broken heart?"



Though the 2 situations were completed unrelated and out of the blue, I got the veritable brush off from both. One brush off came from a poorly written and ridiculously random e-mail, which upon reading made me feel as if I had been slapped in the face and stabbed in the heart at the same time. While the other person of disinterest...well they're not really worth even mentioning.

I'm not too sure how to exactly mend a broken heart, I know this crazy and painful experience will only make me stronger, and hopefully garner some hilarious creative material down the road, because I realized last week when life gives you lemons make Limoncello!

No comments: