Friday, June 19, 2009

Proenza Schouler oh how I love thee...

I had a wonderful night out with Alexi after a spectacular happy hour in with Whitney & Amanda tonight. I am so incredibly grateful to know these beautiful, hilarious, genuine, brilliant, kind, smelly women.

While basking in the afterglow of contentment I came across an e-mail from Womens Wear Daily about Proenza Schouler's 1st show outside the US. I'll totally post more later but had to share the 1 picture I came across, as well as the caption:

"FLORENCE — For their first show outside the U.S., Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez said "basta" to runways and traditional formats. Instead, the duo asked three contemporary artists to..."

Because the single image excited me. It was just full of so much potential based on the setting (Florence...swoon) & the layout alone. Considering they juist won a CFDA award for Best Accessories Designer & are 1 of THE most innovative, elegant, original & young names in American fashion, I'm always excited to see what they do (primarily creatively) & where they go next.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: