Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Please take a moment to Rock the F out to - Phoenix

I've given Phoenix a few props in the past, but am going all out when it comes to their latest album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix because it's positively wonderful! It's just a beautiful, fun upbeat album that just makes you want to dance and feel happy. My brother sent me the "Lisztomania Brat Pack Mashup" that got really got my feet a rockin' so I decided to give the whole album a shot and I think it may be go to record for the summer. So ladies and gents please take moment to Rock the F out to Phoenix. By the bythey'll be performing on Letterman on Thursday night!

Lisztomania Brat Pack Mashup



1901



Fences



Love Like a Sunset (Parts 1 & 2 )



Lasso



Rome



Countdown



Girlfriend



Armistice




Listzomania (actual video)

No comments: