Friday, June 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson fans, please step away from Robert Pattinson! | PopWatch Blog | EW.com


Robert Pattinson fans, please step away from Robert Pattinson! PopWatch Blog EW.com

Sweet Jesus people it was just a movie, HE'S NOT A REAL VAMPIRE HE'S A FRICKEN PERSON GIVE THE DUDE SOME SPACE.

I apologize for the caps, but this is just ridiculous, I feel terrible for this guy. Though I do like how the writer shared that she too has been enamored enough to follow only 1 celebrity, but didn't approach them. As someone who has also followed [for no more than 15 seconds- I'm not a psycho] only 3 legitimate celebrities, I adore - Liev Schrieber (what a shock,) Zach Braff (right after Garden State came out outside of Monty Python's Spamalot) & David Frankel (have you seen the 2 eps of Band of Brothers he directed?) I never actually approached them, I just want to have them be in my orbit for all of 5 seconds.