Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Mad" Fashion



Now that "Mad Men" has been off the air for about a month I'm slowly but surely going into withdrawal. I haven't gone so far as to buy the first season just to get my fix on Don and Betty, but I've been watching A LOT of Hitchcok's films, that were actually filmed during that era, so I could bask in the glamour, style and elegance the Hitchcock Blonde had,(Grace Kelly & Eva Marie Saint in particular,) and what Betty Draper emulates. Jon Hamm was recently photographed for Vogue Magazine by Mario Testino and the shoot looks pretty stunning. I may have to against my better judgement and actually by something that involves Jennifer Aniston (she's on the cover this month) and buy the issue. I've posted the behind the scenes video below.



No comments: