Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Review Round Up



11/19/08


Though "Twilight" comes out on November 21st and there's a number of reviews out that aren't as obsessed as the 18 million people who bougt Stephanie Meyer's novels. As if anyone else's opinon mattered when it came to the film adaptation this incredible book, I was pretty excited, intrigued and nervous about what Entertainment Weekly would have to say (my main concern was that Lisa Schwarzbaum would write the review and we don't really agree on anything.) Thankfully Owen Glieberman wrote the review and gave it a solid B, which is honestly good enough for me, though I intend to see the movie at 12:01 tonight no matter what. Like almost every film adaptation (All the Pretty Horses excluded) I'm not expecting the film to be better or surpass the book in any capacity. I'm just really excited to see what Catherine Hardwicke was able to do on the biggest picture she's ever worked on. She is a woman, artist and director I highly respect and am inspired by...and ok yes Robert Pattinson, as well as Kristen Stewart and the rest of the case make me swoon. So here are a compilation of the "Twilight" reviews.

No comments: