Friday, November 21, 2008

oldies but goodies

So I finally got my disposable camera from this summer developed and I remembered why I hate using them, the picture quality is crap at best and you never know what you're gonna get til it's over and done with. well here are some pics from the Radiohead Show in May in West Palm, Kanye West at American Airlines Arena (as well as what the shows actually looked like,) nights out in the Grove and Lollapalooza.

Radiohead 5/5/08 Cruzan Ampitheatre







the other Black Person at the Radiohead show

....And below is what the show ACTUALLY looked like


& a completely gratuitous Ed O'Brien picture




KANYE WEST at American Airlines Arena 5/6/08


(supposedly- can you actually tell?) at the Kanye Show


What the show ACTUALLY looked like




Out and about in The Grove

my first 'Little' Whitney Roux


Local Troubadour Robby Hunter awaits his payment , a pitcher of Heineken, after playing for the masses at The Cuda

i hate when i make this face, but for some reason i can't stop myself. i guess Steve just brings the silliness out of me


the man, the myth the legend, the real life "Tony Starke" himself, Mr. Jon Lundberg...and the walking parable John Lee

i kinda love how this looks like it could be an outtake from "Alpha Dog"...but maybe that's just my opinion
Chicago/Lollapalooza 8/1/08

i had 2 pictures left on my disposable...


so i used them on the view from Abdul's apartment rather than at the festival

No comments: