Thursday, December 18, 2008

trailer trash- Terminator:Salvation

I've adored Christian Bale since "Little Women," so I'll basically sit through anything he's in. Conveniently he's fantastically talented and generally stars in great films. So when I heard he was going to be in the new Terminator: Salvation I was really excited, until I saw that Common was it. I literally went flaccid. Don't get me wrong I like Common enough, and understand why so many people find him so darn wonderful, but almost every movie he has been in has sucked donkey balls (Street Kings, Wanted & Smoking Aces) in one way or another. I trust McG's directorial vision, because he can handle bid budget action, plus Anton Yelchin is so flippin adorable I want to ask him out on a date, share a banana split and strictly enter into PG-13 territory with him. But like I said, Common is in this movie, so I'm pretty damn hesitant, hopefully Sam Worthington is as hot/talented as studio heads thinks he is and cancels out the whole Common factor.



No comments: